Any coaches in OC, CA?

Started by aretill, September 7, 2011 · 0 Replies · 3,013 Views

aretill

Let me introduce myself: I am a 39 year old athlete. I've formerly trained for years in Jiu-Jitsu and, before that, years as a cyclist. Am interested in learning basic gymnastic moves for strength and am willing to pay for instruction. However, I have an unorthodox schedule and am only free weekdays during the day, perhaps 9a-noon.

I have bought BtGB and have rings, a suspension system, etc. While I have a good attitude, I am overcoming a couple of soft tissue injuries and would have to be brought along slowly. Am willing to meet at a local gym such as Scats or Newhope or even just a local park. I also happen to own a freestanding pullup bar with a dip attachment.

Please let me know if you're interested and if we could email.

Thanks.