Homemade Parallettes and PBars

Started by Bruno Cochofel, September 7, 2011 · 3 Replies · 4,419 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, I was trying to make a set of parallettes using PVC pipe but found out that here in Portugal the elbows/t's are different, only one side attaches, the other side of the elbow is the same size of the tube, don't know why, but can't find elbows/t's with both sides the same type.

I have to find out if there's that kind of elbows/t's for ABS pipe, maybe I get lucky...

I also want to make a set of PBars, something that allows me to swing and I was looking at slizzardman metal PBar. Are those joints standard or where they made for that?

Cole Dano

BB's link is great if you can have a place outdoors to set up.

Slizz's uses standard iron pipe fittings. I imagine you can find something similar where you are. I never liked PVC anyway, metal feels sturdier.

Bruno Cochofel
Mr Brady said:
BB's link is great if you can have a place outdoors to set up.

Slizz's uses standard iron pipe fittings. I imagine you can find something similar where you are. I never liked PVC anyway, metal feels sturdier.

Can quite get outside, so no good..

Slizz's pbars are stable for training dip swings?