Hi, does anybody know how to strenghten the forearms for planche work?
Now before everyone starts to say something like "don't do planche for a while" "RICE", whatever... I want to say that I KNOW all of this, seriously, in the start of my training I have successfully recovered from painful sternum from ring support and dips, I know how to deal with this.
It's been like this for some time now, so, I lay off planche, anything that hurts my forearms, they get better, at the moment when I don't feel any pain, I start to train planche again, before I can make any progress, the pain is back. Simple as that.
Rice bucket isn't helping, I've started with novel movements for wrist, elbow and forearm and I think it's too soon to know if it helps or not. The main problem is, rest isn't the issue here, I've tried that already, I think I need to streghten my forearms to handle the planche, or simply turn my hands backwards, and that would mean starting over again.