My Front Lever Progress

Started by Philip Chubb, September 5, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,570 Views

Philip Chubb

SZgdTk4tVNc

My progress on my front lever. I am thinking I need to suck in my shoulder a bit more but I am working on it!

MCem222

Pretty sick. Can you do a full front lever with both arms?

Joshua Naterman

Nice. That's pretty beastly.

Philip Chubb

Thanks guys! Yes I have a full front lever with both hands. I mostly try to have a really wide grip when I use two hands now.

MH87

Strong!

Philip Chubb
MH87 said:
Strong!

Thanks! I will be posting a flag next!

oliverhat
PHILIP said:
Thanks guys! Yes I have a full front lever with both hands. I mostly try to have a really wide grip when I use two hands now.

Could you show a video of how a wide grip front lever looks. How much harder is it than a regular grip front lever.

Philip Chubb
oliverhat said:
PHILIP said:
Thanks guys! Yes I have a full front lever with both hands. I mostly try to have a really wide grip when I use two hands now.

Could you show a video of how a wide grip front lever looks. How much harder is it than a regular grip front lever.

So sorry I didn't respond. I just saw this post. When I have someone to hold the camera, I will take a video for you. The difficulty increases as your arms get further. I use a double shoulder width grip. It isn't too much harder. At the gym though, I use about 2.5 shoulder width and I have to do that one in a straddle.