Azarian

Started by DennisGoossens, September 4, 2011 · 9 Replies · 4,422 Views

DennisGoossens

I was wondering if anybody her knows some good methods to train an azarian to piked cross,

Cause when I do my azarian now, it comes in at cross height no deduction, but for pulling to maltese or Inv cross its dificult, so anybody has some traininghints?

( I would like to do an azarian like Konstantin Pluzhnikov or Luo Xuan )

Joshua Chan

hello,

lu xuan starts piking as soon as he hits back lever. probably your problem is a timing problem, maybe you start moving into L too late.

I dont understand what you said about being difficult to go from cros to maltese or invert. You rather be in a L-cross than in a regular one when transitioning into other moves??

DennisGoossens

With that difficult thing,

I can do a cross press to maltese when coming from kip or lowering from support, but i cant do a cross press to maltese from an azarian.

Thanks for the hint, I'll try piking earlier, any body else has some hints?

DennisGoossens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6rMkKhK788

In the video you can see me doing 2 azarians, One to regular cross and One to Piked cross.

Can anybody give some help to be able to push from there to maltese or get in higher when getting in cross?

Gregor

didn't see this before. To press to maltese you simply need more training and more strength.

Do azarian alone and someone should spot your tranzition to maltese.

DennisGoossens

Ok, i'll work on that, hey gregor can you watch my other topic's i uploade my new routine you asked for :)

Yaad Mohammad

Awesome, you're Dutch!

DennisGoossens

Yes, I am, how did you notice? :P

Yaad Mohammad
DennisGoossens said:
Yes, I am, how did you notice? :P

"Okay, mooi, mooi, mooi"

DennisGoossens

Haha, achzo! :D