Front, Back Half, Back Full Attempt

Started by Falcon, September 4, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,946 Views

Falcon

jiw4P3mIoy0

Yea so my trampoline twists, I'm dissapointed with the full... I think problems are height, and the reason I don't know how to whip in the rotation, as you can see in the front half. Also one of the problems could be that my torso is spinning faster and is leaving my legs behind.

Tips appreciated. :)

Blairbob

For both the front and the back flips, you are not keeping your "set." In the front, you are throwing down your chest, versus keeping it up and driving your heels up behind you and above you.

On the back flip, you are leaning back and whipping the flip which explains why you are traveling more and not floating up.

Falcon
Blairbob said:
For both the front and the back flips, you are not keeping your "set." In the front, you are throwing down your chest, versus keeping it up and driving your heels up behind you and above you.

On the back flip, you are leaning back and whipping the flip which explains why you are traveling more and not floating up.

Yes, I've noticed that my center of gravity is quite low. I can do back fulltwist now, the problem was arched back which stopped me after 180° degrees.

I will fix the height issue, I'm still starting to flip too early, thanks :)

sasquatch

Nice job, I miss my trampoline. :( Isn't it kinda scary to do layed out flips with the net around the tramp?

Falcon

Not at all, I feel safer as sometimes a twist can send you flying to side after landing, and that could result in a nasty injury without the net.