Hi,
I´m getting my first straddle planche on parallettes. Some comments are wellcome!
I have little flexibility in the legs,so my planche ir more close to "full" than a real straddle.
My feet is a little high yet as well,but I´m glad.
Started by Rings, September 3, 2011 · 8 Replies · 2,343 Views
Hi,
I´m getting my first straddle planche on parallettes. Some comments are wellcome!
I have little flexibility in the legs,so my planche ir more close to "full" than a real straddle.
My feet is a little high yet as well,but I´m glad.
Espectacular!!!!
Nice to see your progress!!! It seems you have to do no effort to do it ![]()
Beast mode! Congratulations on your progress. Did you follow the WODs or did you make your own workouts using the book?
Very good! Good strength dude! ![]()
Thanks for the kind words,buddies!
Absolutely still a big effort to do it,but each week gets more easy.
ooden:
I did a little of everything. I feel more easier get straddle from L-sit (I guess that by the help of inertia of the move). I did many reps of L-sit to advanced (stretch the legs before back to L-sit again)..and,again,again....
Pelican or back lever to planche on rings (with pulley system) help me a lot to get a strong shoulders.
Cheers.
That is an awesome straddle planche, well done.
Nice! Looks very smooth; good, steady hold. I'm only mildly jealous.
kidding, I am only inspired. Must.. get that!
Thanks dude!
Shoulder strength is the trick (at least for me)
My record is 3 seconds before starting to fall, I think with 5 or 6 seconds I will have a really solid straddle.
Very nice! Congratulations!