Since the European seminars were cancelled this year, reports on the latest seminar would be very helpful, what's new etc?
Looking forward to coming in May!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cole Dano, September 3, 2011 · 9 Replies · 142 Views
Since the European seminars were cancelled this year, reports on the latest seminar would be very helpful, what's new etc?
Looking forward to coming in May!
Mr Brady said:Since the European seminars were cancelled this year, reports on the latest seminar would be very helpful, what's new etc?Looking forward to coming in May!
Awesome to hear that you'll be in AZ again! I am unfortunately engaged with student clinic obligations over the holiday weekend, but I look forward to seeing everyone again in May. Have a couple cool things I've been working hard on
.
Make sure you all get some great pictures to add to the collection.
Mr Brady said:Since the European seminars were cancelled this year, reports on the latest seminar would be very helpful, what's new etc?
I agree! ![]()
Hey Slizz or someonelse WHO attended the seminar how about à little report? ![]()
I will post on it today or tomorrow when I get some extra time and organize my thoughts a little
That will be great!
Well, the pacing was great. We covered more material than ever, and I shared a bit of my shoulder prehab/rehab work. There was a bit more ring strength since everyone has gotten stronger, which covered some MU to BL development and a bit of maltese and victorian development.
I shared the one arm one leg push up, which the gymnasts agreed hits the serratus anterior fairly hard. I think this will become an important preparatory exercise for planche with time, as will movements on a free-motion type machine.
We also got to play around with some circus tricks like partner hand-balancing, which was awesome!
Paul released a good bit of tension in my right shoulder which is feeling great and moving much better!
We broke into 3 different groups this time, for beginner intermediate and advance. This was good, I hope it continues to be that way when possible.
I enjoyed the Prehab/Rehab
I enjoyed the 3 different groups
I enjoyed Paul's Magic! :shock: ![]()
Thats bascially from the top of my head.
I had lots of fun.
"Free-motion machine" ?
Am I thinking where you do ring movements on something like a TotalGym?
No, on an adjustable cable machine with the swing arms and a bench! Absolutely fantastic.
Ahh, pretty similar like a sled.