Showers?

Started by Newguy, September 1, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,038 Views

Newguy

(sorry I did not know where to put this)

Sometimes right after a workout I will take a shower to get rid of all the sweat, however I was thinking since this either relaxes or tenses the muscles (depending on the temp of the water) is this a good idea. Should I do it at all, and if so hot cold or lukewarm water?

Thanks! :)

Rafael David

When my shower is short I start with hot (to relax) during 2min30s, then cold during 45s and then hot during 2min30s again. I read somewhere that the max of hot is 10min and cold is 3min and you have to finish always with hot. I obviously do not spend too much time in the bath, then I reduce it enough time. :roll:

Ant18

So a quick 1 minute shower won't effect my body that much?