Hi, I have this problem with my L-sit and tuck planche.
My L-sit max is 25 seconds, after that, my legs are shaky, as well as my hands, my abdominals doesn't seem to be the issue, and yes, I have very long legs.
My tuck planche max is somewhere about 20 seconds, after that, my hips start to fall and I can't hold the tension in my core anymore. Also my forearms are a problem, everytime I try to directly train the planche, I get forearm splints (flexor, extensor carpi ulnaris). I'm practising it in hollow position with forward lean and of course with locked arms.
I have an idea to go extremely big with the Lsit volume, something like GVT, ten sets at 60% of max. But I really don't know what to do with the planche, I'm esspecially dissapointed as achieving the straddle PL is my goal and among other things it was the reason I've started with all of this.
Some of my other holds, as I'm starting my 4th SSC:
FL flat tuck (scapula absolutely retracted): 40 seconds
BL Full: Didn't tried nor Im going to do it, because of the elbows, but my tip is 5-7 seconds.
Thanks in advance for all the tips ![]()