i get shoulder noises from certain movements?

Started by juiop, August 30, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,036 Views

juiop

Hi,

I noticed when I do shoulder exercises sometimes I hear a click or hear some other noise (like its rubbing against something internally). For example, there is that simple shoulder dislocation you can do but also where you just move your arms in vertical circular motions back and forth to warm the shoulders up. When I do that I hear some rubbing kind of noise with my left shoulder.

This has never hurt me of course, its just noises. However, I feel like the noises have gotten a little worse since doing some of the gymnastic movements like german hangs. Any ideas on what this might be and if its a problem?

Also, I dont know who to see about this as physiotherapists dont seem to specialize in anything and they just waste my money!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Larry Roseman
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6914&hilit=clicking