Who is your ideal physique?

Started by John Sapinoso, August 31, 2008 · 20 Replies · 8,257 Views

John Sapinoso

What gymnast or other athlete is your ideal physique?

for me it's probably a less veiny version of yuri van gelder

i have a looooong way to go though, that guy looks like the hulk...on steroids.

BD_B_4057266-b14_gr_712428b.jpg

IvanPS

for me it's probably something more like nemov

person_alexeinemov.jpg

But something like Yang Wei from the homepage would be ok too.

I'm not really into training because of the physique, more cause of the skills.

cathal

id like either jordan jovtchevs or marian dragulescus physique. jordan is a lot bigger now though than in this photo

Jovtchev0002_28.jpg

kbryk

Yuri van Gelder of course, that guy is huge... I wonder how long he's been into exercising, it seems like he's been doing it since he was 5, he could be a body builder if he wanted too. :shock:

campbelldj

Yuri van gelder but 6ft tall and with legs to match the upper body :D

Edward Smith

I saw a video of an interview with Jordan Jotchev, where he showed part of his warm up. He was doing some Parallette work, he did full ROM HSPU's, Planche push ups, L-sit presses and more. Incredinly strong.

Ed

cathal
ed x said:
I saw a video of an interview with Jordan Jotchev, where he showed part of his warm up. He was doing some Parallette work, he did full ROM HSPU's, Planche push ups, L-sit presses and more. Incredinly strong.

Ed

you mean this video

Edward Smith

Yep tha's the one. Not full ROM HSPU's but still good!

realworldpractice

Does anyone have pictures of gymnasts in rear view? Because I feel like gymnasts have too much muscles in front but not the rear.

Gregor

The most amazing thing about Gelder is his back and not bixeps or pecs!!! But you m,us see him shirtless.

cathal

go to http://www.gymnweb.net for hundreds of gymnastic photos. i got this great manna picture there

alvarez_2.jpg

realworldpractice

Thanks Gregor for the hint and cathal for the website!

temet nosce

Stay out of page 11. Thats all I have to say.

Gregor
temet nosce said:
Stay out of page 11. Thats all I have to say.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

George Launchbury
temet nosce said:
Stay out of page 11. Thats all I have to say.

...put some pants on, Yuri!!!

:)

John-Paul Potter

And i thought my waist was slim :shock:

What is his like 10" lol

Best regards JPP

Mark Weaver

Serotonin,

On that video they ask him if he does machine training, and he says no, body weight only. Then when they measure his body fat, the machine gets an error, saying he doesn't have any. Then he says "I think I have some, though." Hilarious.

mark

David Picó García

Thanks!!!! :D

I didn't undestood anything about the video, i think this phyque is pretty impressive specially with his tiny waist but his pec lats shoulder development is great with or without tiny waist

ForesterOH
temet nosce said:
Stay out of page 11. That's all I have to say.

At http://www.gymnweb.net/, page 11, the inappropriate photos have been removed.

griffdrc

bia is not a good way to meassure body fat... that error is very common with anyone at or around 6%