Tilted Kilt Friday Night Sept 2

Started by Billy Cook, August 29, 2011 · 17 Replies · 2,999 Views

Billy Cook

I posted this in the graduate section but not everyone can view it. How about meeting at the Tilted Kilt Friday evening after coach finishes his last class Sept 2. It was fun to meeting everyone before the seminar starts on Saturday. We did this for the May seminar.

Billy

Coach Sommer

I plan on getting to the Tilted Kilt at approx 6:30pm. All who are in town are welcome to join me.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mark Bernacchi

I'll be there! And what is the best form of transportation from the airport to the hotel?

Desiree Walker

Awesome!! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Joshua Naterman
Mbern said:
I'll be there! And what is the best form of transportation from the airport to the hotel?

Super Shuttle will be your cheapest taxi-type thing and if you can line up transportation with someone who is renting a car and arriving near your arrival time that would probably work too!

Pedro Otero

Also if I recall correctly Supershuttle is about half the price of a taxi, so if you arrive around the same time as someone else who ISN'T renting a car, you can get a slightly more comfortable ride for the same price; s'what I did last time.

And man I miss the Tilted Kilt, I can't believe LA doesn't have one of those. It's genius!

Mark Bernacchi

My plane gets in a little before 1600 if anyone will be there around then.

Freeflyer

My flight arrives at 1400 on Friday and I have a rental car, so if anyone will be there at that time and needs a ride, send me a PM. It is a compact and ky wife will he there, so first come first serve on a ride, lol.

Cant wait for this weekend

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

My flight arrives 12:10 ... PM me .. If I don't answer.. well I don't have internet access I'll just have my ipod around gonna use that only.

I'll be there @ tilted Kilt!

Erich Lin

i'm arriving at 8:30 PM (20:30) Anyone want to split a cab ride from the airport?

Cole Dano

Hoist one for me fellows!

Hope to be there next time.

Mats Trane

Wish I could be there! Have à great weekend everyone!

Nick, you Will love it. The seminar has definetly improved since Mallorca.

Pedro Otero

So, who else is already here?

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

I'm around. Trying to stay cool... i'm not used to this crazy weather lol :shock:

Freeflyer

Been here for a few hrs. Bout to grab a margarita before heading over to the tilted kilt. If anyone wants to meet up now I will be at the Mexican restaurant next to the hotel till 6

Desiree Walker

Will catch you all tomorrow am. Coming back from grand canyon hiking and zonked! Going to rest up tonight for all the action tomorrow- can't wait!

Pedro Otero

PSA to late comers: We wrapped early this time

Mats Trane

How was the first day??? Some pics? At least from the Tilted kilt!!