About a week ago I had some discomfort in the tendon that is right next to one of the bones connecting my wrist and elbow. I am doing the prehab wrist and elbow sticky routine and taking three weeks off on my upper body. I thout it was tendonitis, but i researched that and found that with tendonitis there has to be some swelling. Nothing happened with me unless i was doing a planche. it is easily explainable tho, i went to fast. i started in april, go to excited, and right when i realized how i should be wroking out it was a little to late.
To give you and idea, the pain only happened slightly after i got out of a fl flat tuck, and quite painfully after an l-sit or planche tuck. knowing this information, do you think i should just keep doing the elbow and wrist prehab for three weeks and rest it?