Going paleo except whey protein?

Started by jugglinggymnast, August 29, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,691 Views

jugglinggymnast

I'm considering jumping on the paleo bandwagon, and as I'm sure you all know whey protein powder is not paleo...does this diet have to be an all or nothing deal to achieve great results or is it ok to go entirely paleo with the exception of whey protein? Or should I just get egg white protein powder or something like that?

Razz

Whey protein is perfectly fine. Unless you are suffering from an autoimmune disease or other severe health problems.

Mats Trane
Jeff @ CFST said:
Sleeping in a house is not Paleo.

:D

Falcon
Jeff @ CFST said:
Sleeping in a house is not Paleo.

:D :D :D

jugglinggymnast: No dude, seriously, paleo is about ditching legumes, grains, all of the crap of the modern age, as slizz said "It's not about dressing like Fred and Wilma"

jugglinggymnast

ok cool thanks guys guess I'll give the paleo diet a shot with whey protein