L-Straddle

Started by Bruno Cochofel, August 29, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,236 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, I can hold L-sit on floor and on rings farely easily but I can't seem to have the strength to hold L-straddle. My muscles on the outer tight don't have the strength, how can I work those muscles?

I'm also not happy with my pancake stretch and I'm working on that to see if L-Straddle improves...

Thx,

Bruno

Cole Dano

Start elevated on a chair or such. Letting the knees bend at first, then to straight legs with feet low, then finally back to the floor. This is similar to the L sit progression.

At the same time keep working that straddle flexibility.

Bruno Cochofel
Mr Brady said:
Start elevated on a chair or such. Letting the knees bend at first, then to straight legs with feet low, then finally back to the floor. This is similar to the L sit progression.

At the same time keep working that straddle flexibility.

Thanks, I'll be doing that from now on.