impressive strength

Started by Alessandro Mainente, August 27, 2011 · 5 Replies · 4,185 Views

Alessandro Mainente

just look..

6:36...no words

Ac9-ePvQSKM

Larry Roseman

I just saw this in the Cirque Mystre show in Las Vegas about two weeks ago!

Fantastic show and it's been running forever. Amazing also is that there are 3 or 4

Cirque shows in Las Vegas alone.

Their hand balancing act is great. I didn't know that they are brothers at the time,

the Alexis Brothers. I don't know if that's just a name for an act though...

It was my first Cirque show and I now I see what the excitement is about.

It is the most creative blend of gymnastics, dance, music, drama, comedy

and mystery rolled into one that I've ever experienced. The performers are top notch

and I can't wait to see another.

In any event, I would highly recommend the show, though it ended kind of abruptly

and too soon!

yuri marmerstein

yea, the alexis brothers is the name of their act

they've been doing this act for years so they've perfected it quite well

I haven't seen mystere but I know some people in it and they are incredibly talented

Mikael Kristiansen

Classic act. Love the cheezy green tights and 80s val kilmer hair. 6.36 leg lift looks so impressive, but it is all a big scam haha. They fake that every show and its brilliant showmanship. What actually happens is that the flyer leans forward to help the base in the lift. They are very coordinated and the flyer leans slightly so the centre of mass goes front and the base just follows.

What is impressive though is the quite similar size of base and flyer as well as the super slow drop to 1arm elbow lever from flag.

Rafael David

This is a true human body, no bodybuilding-softener-ego-shit.

Nic Scheelings

Handbalancer why did you have to ruin the hamstring curl :D I thought that was the coolest part of the act! Oh well still one of the best handstand acts I've ever seen I love the fact that both are impressive where often with hand to hand there's one big fat guy holding some really tiny skinny guy and the base doesn't really seem to be as impressive. but these guys are both amazing acrobats.