These guys have to be in gymnastics

Started by mikelmarion, August 26, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,501 Views

mikelmarion

cFn4ovgYk80

Joshua Chan

Cool video.

I don´t think they´re gymnast. Maybe an acrobatic background, or parkour maybe. It looks really cool but their not clean

Blairbob

The first one could be an ex gymnast, never know.

yuri marmerstein

soldado is brazilian, has a capoeira background. I've been a fan of his tumbling for a while

the white guy is tricker

the skinny black guy looks like he has more of a cheerleading background the way he tumbles

and of course "random cartwheel guy" at the end

Julekman

My good friend is a europe and world top elite athlete in grappling. He is very strong and never do gymnastics, but can easily do any of moves from that clip, and he do that for warming up. I love to watch him when he do that. Fighters from wrestling, grappling etc, are very flexible and strong pound per pound, so are the fighters we saw here, obviously.