I'm sorry,. I did not knwo where to put this thread. TO any of the moderators who want to move it plese feel free to do so. As some of you know i used to be a body builder. i dicovered gymnastics and got hooked. WHen iw as body building the only supplemnts i would take are protien powder (100% whey) and creatine. I have heard so many bad thigns and good things about creatine, but decided that i woudl make decisions for myself. I have not used it since doing gymnastics, but can I? And if i do, will it help in anyway?
creatine
Started by Ian Legrow, August 26, 2011 · 1 Replies · 3,294 Views
There are already several threads about this just use the search function. In Slizzardman's post called "perfect pre, mid, and post nutrition" that is stickied in the Nutrition section, he talks about the benefits of creatine and how to implement it.