Hi everyone, although this is my first post I've been a long time reader of these boards. I picked up BTGB about a year ago and have loved doing it ever since. However, recently I have stopped my normal workout (killroy-like template) in order to fix my winged scapula and kyphosis. I have done a LOT of research into it and am doing some rehab stuff to sort it out (DC shoulder rehab, IDOs stuff etc). One of the exercises that seems to help people a lot are wall extensions, however I have a problem with them. I definitely cant keep my arms to the wall throughout the whole motion, which as I understand is fine. But, on the way down, my left scapula seems to catch on something and pop. I think it's strange, because my right scapula is way more winged than the left one. The pop is pretty uncomfortable but not extremely painful, and seems to not be as bad if I do the motion very slow. Should I continue doing wall extensions, and is there something I can do to help this?
I'd love to get back to my BTGB gymnastic work ![]()
Thank you!