Heroes of Newerth is my steez...
couldn't get into SC2
got sick of WoW a few years ago
D2 was my all time favorite and TERRIFIED for D3 to come out... my life will disappear if i buy that game
Who else games out there?
Started by acegerter, August 24, 2011 · 8 Replies · 11,954 Views
Heroes of Newerth is my steez...
couldn't get into SC2
got sick of WoW a few years ago
D2 was my all time favorite and TERRIFIED for D3 to come out... my life will disappear if i buy that game
Who else games out there?
If I had more time, but I really haven't or prioritized it in years besides some console gaming. Lately, I've been playing a lot of Hellgate:London on my downtime at the cafe.
Blizzard fan till I die!
Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft series made 90% of my total gaming time ![]()
Didn't play anything at all lately, ever since I've found my significant other. It seems one excludes the other :?
team fortress 2 used to kick so much ass. now they have all kinds of new weps and drops and its a little egh.
also resident evil 2 ftw
When I have time in the evenings to play games now, it's typically to have a game or two of League of Legends.
I have also started playing Terraria again, after a friend of mine only just started playing it. Hadn't tried it multiplayer before, and the exploration and building aspect becomes differently interesting when you're playing with someone else, especially someone else new to the game.
I've also spent a lot of time playing Blizzard's games, though not recently. We'll see what happens when Diablo3 comes out. ![]()
Currently playing Chrono Trigger.
I'm really looking forward to playing Skyrim, but I don't have any next gen consoles, and my mac isn't powerful enough to handle the game. Maybe after I graduate in 2.5 years ![]()
Sure, battlefield bad caompany 2 on PC and soon battlefield 3 , so if some wanna play with me, send me a PM ![]()
I also play burnout paradise on ps3.
Ashita if your computer can run bf3..... respect.
I play a little TF2, Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 2
Also if anybody has beaten Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja that is also respect.
Dilraj said:Ashita if your computer can run bf3..... respect.I play a little TF2, Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 2
Also if anybody has beaten Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja that is also respect.
I played the Alpha and i could not play more than 2 min and it crashed but many people had that
i'm waiting the beta to have a better idea of my pc ^^