Ninja Warrior

Started by chingyvang, August 23, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,481 Views

chingyvang

I think gymnasts will beast on the show but we rarely have any gymnasts try out for it, except for that guy from Belgium or somewhere. We have yet to have any American beat stage 3, so will all you gymnasts stand up and go give it a shot. As for me, my arms length is to short

Ryan Libke

A lot of the fellows on the new series of American Ninja warrior have gymnastics backgrounds, or at least train with some form of gymnastic strength or skill training. There are some specific skill/physical assets that seem necessary on top of that, though. I have often heard that finger strength needs to be cultivated, such as through methods used by rock climbers. There seems to be a couple different backgrounds that lend itself to ninja warrior: track and field (athletics); gymnastics; parkour/freerunning; rock climbing; fishing; firefighting; selling shoes. Hangliding, octopus mongering, and diorama making don't help much.

chingyvang

Don't forget "gas station owner" lol

Aaron Griffin

Shoe salesman is the best skillset to have

rVTHQ9H9kV4

LaughingTiger

I could see Al Bundy achieving total victory. :wink: