ghetto gymnasts

Started by Steen Millinder, August 23, 2011 · 4 Replies · 4,153 Views

Steen Millinder

Have you guys seen the ghetto boys on the playground?

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouGottaCTh ... 4PjzNMKUfo

I have difficulty finding info on number and speed of reps. numer of and rest time between sets, training frequency and combinations of excersizes, any of you know anything about it? ...

By the way they are F*** incredible!!! i mean they are NOT gymnasts!! they are ghetto boyz!

Seiji

Even though we usually laugh at the bartendaz here, they can't be discredited at all, they're really strong people!

Last I recall, ashita was a barbarian for a while. I don't know if he still is.

Alessandro Mainente

they are strong but in some videos they don't usa a full rom movements or some movements are not controlled, for example a great part of them doesen't do strict MU but use a little kip

Steen Millinder

compared to guys going to a gym and just lift iron, i think they are awsome!!! and i bet they are much stronger then most of us on this forum.

So they kip and not always full ROM, but neither do I !! sometimes i only train the transition part of MU and sometimes XR HSPU i let my hands touch my shoulders push up to 90 degree elbow and down again..

They are not quite Yuri Van Gelder, still i find it very impressive, but i can't find anything on how their training schedule looks like, and i hoped some of you guys did :)

ashita
Seiji said:
Even though we usually laugh at the bartendaz here, they can't be discredited at all, they're really strong people!

Last I recall, ashita was a barbarian for a while. I don't know if he still is.

I've never been part of the barbarian team, never, they are just barbrothers like the whole bar community.

I'm a solo, no team, i'm TheSupersaiyan :)