Hey, when I posted my plans for my new routine a few months ago gregor asked me to put some video's on:
So this how I train my strenght : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4pC9kXu5A
Info; This is me doing my strenght training I do this 3 times a week, do you guys think this is enough, I do every excercise 1 time. (the text at the end is about the last movements I do on the pommel horse with the weights) At the end i also do some pull-ups, dips, and other general strenght, but I don't do benchpress right now, Maybe I should add that to my strenght? I also putted a sideview in so you can see how my coach spots me, do you think he's spotting right?
I filmed this on a not so verry strong day, I wanted to make other video but I'm having a foot injury right now, and I'm not able to stand right now, so I'm taking a 3days break.
All hints and tricks are verry welcome!
And this is me building up my routine for the first time : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgpj2oAFwQ
Info; Not a superstrong day, you can see that on my inverted cross, normaly its a few degrees lower but still to high, positions aren't good yet, and it's done in a few pieces, but I think its a good start, my first competition is in october, but I probebly won't do my hardest routine over there, it's just a little test. So I have time for this routine till december, I also added me building up my floor routine at the end of the video.
All hints and tricks are verry welcome!
If you have questions just ask! ![]()
And sorry about the watermark but some video's were shoot with my phone ![]()
Thanks! ![]()