So I bought Xtreme rings about 6 months ago and was mostly practicing dips/pullups/muscleups, but one day doing dips I guess I was more tired than I thought and my left arm ended up slipping out while I was pushing up and it extended very quickly and ever since my shoulder/upper back/neck has not felt the same.
When I lift my arms directly out with palms facing towards me there is extreme tightness and lack of range of motion, and whenever I try to work out I will feel extremely sore with headaches the day after, and sometimes even during. Also my neck feels extremely tight on the left, so it almost feels like my head is sitting unevenly on my neck.
I have gone to several doctors and am currently seeing a physical therapist and I was just wondering if this is the best choice for me at this point and if anyone might know what I may have injured? The doctors recommended PT so I have been doing that, but it has already been 2 months and I am not sure I am seeing much improvement. I just really want to get back to training.. any advice would be appreciated.