Scottsdale

Started by Timothy Chernock, August 20, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,020 Views

Timothy Chernock

Hello everyone. Here is a little introduction to the forum before my questions. My name is Tim. I have been lurking on this forum for over six months now. I competed gymnastics as a kid until about 12 years old. At around 19-20 I started doing some tumbling in my yard and shortly after found a job coaching. That was about 5 years ago.

Onto the questions. I saw on here that the airport to fly into was PHX. Is there any kind of public transportation from there to the hotel or is it necessary to rent a car? Also, is there anyone looking for a roommate to split the cost of the hotel? Thanks in advance. I am excited to see everyone at the seminar!

Blairbob

Yeah, there is public transportation.

At this point, I do not know yet if I'm going or not but wouldn't mind splitting a room. All I care about is a shower, really and a place to crash. Often on seminar trips, my friends and I just get one room as we generally barely use it as we are spending most of our time training or being out and eating before/during/after training.

You might want to start a thread in community about this. I thought about it a few days ago.