Victorian nearly achieved!

Started by Yaad Mohammad, August 18, 2011 · 8 Replies · 1,908 Views

Yaad Mohammad

Jus0vXDv0KY

Found that and I was so amazed! Just a bit higher and that's a victorian!

Gregor

It's already victorian just deductble. But I've seen him doing it without any deductions in perfect form if you are not looking false grip wich every one does.

Yaad Mohammad
Gregor said:
It's already victorian just deductble. But I've seen him doing it without any deductions in perfect form if you are not looking false grip wich every one does.

Video? And also, false grip? Could you please explain?

Gregor

false grip is grip with deduction of 0.1 but nobody deduct that if is not excesisve.

What about video question?

Steen Millinder

i think the victorian is the sickest move! and without falsegrip its nothing less then BRUTAL!!!

Gregor
Steen Millinder said:
i think the victorian is the sickest move! and without falsegrip its nothing less then BRUTAL!!!

Already is brutal because he is only one beside Al Ali Asi who can do it in the world in the moment.

Yaad Mohammad
Gregor said:
false grip is grip with deduction of 0.1 but nobody deduct that if is not excesisve.

What about video question?

You said that you've seen one in perfect vorm.

Gregor

Yes in person I think in London's World Championship. Didn't film it (it was not in finals).

Yaad Mohammad
Gregor said:
Yes in person I think in London's World Championship. Didn't film it (it was not in finals).

:o