russian dip

Started by Ian Legrow, August 18, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,477 Views

Ian Legrow

Yesterday i was reading the book again, and i had jsut finished reading the dip section. I realized that i had never tired russian dips before, although i had gone on youtube to find a video showing me exactly how to do it. I came across a video slizz put up and went from there. However, i realized last night that the reason i have never done them, is not becasue i dont want to but becasue i have literally nowhere to do them, or so i think. Can i still do the russin dips on the back of chairs? I mean i figured i would need a more stable surface, but maybe i dont. Any suggestions?

Blairbob

the seats of chairs could work if they were high enough. you could prop them up but i doubt they would be stable.

sawhorses might work better or something like them