Slizzardman vs an apple

Started by Joshua Naterman, August 18, 2011 · 11 Replies · 3,201 Views

Joshua Naterman

6_V5_l_kxwQ

David Picó García

ha, ha!!! tried after seeing your videos and i think my apple is a transgenic mutant one. I'll try again with an organic one and let's see if i just can at least tickle it :lol:

Philip Papandrea

Haha pretty cool and impressive! Another benefit of eating fruits, it's good for your grip strength. Now I wanna see how good your crush grip is by trying to make apple sauce out of that apple with one squeeze of the hand.

Joshua Naterman
PhilipP said:
Haha pretty cool and impressive! Another benefit of eating fruits, it's good for your grip strength. Now I wanna see how good your crush grip is by trying to make apple sauce out of that apple with one squeeze of the hand.

I'm getting better, I can put dents in the apples now and that's progress! I'm a LONG way from being an apple sauce press lol!!!

That is, however, one of my long term goals. That's how you freak people out for real hahaha!

HULK SMAAAAASH!!! (apple explodes in hand) *people running out of doors and windows to get away*

Tarun Suri

Hahaha, I can just imagine it now.

Someone challenges Slizz' honour while he's at an old western bar about to enjoy an apple.

*Stares at opponent*

"You don't want to get me angry while I'm eating my apple."

*Crushes apple in hand without looking away from opponent*

"Now you've gotten me mad".

*Opponent wets pants*

Newguy
RandomHavoc said:
Hahaha, I can just imagine it now.

Someone challenges Slizz' honour while he's at an old western bar about to enjoy an apple.

*Stares at opponent*

"You don't want to get me angry while I'm eating my apple."

*Crushes apple in hand without looking away from opponent*

"Now you've gotten me mad".

*Opponent wets pants*

haha!

Alessandro Mainente

if one day i'll reincarnate in an apple i hope i won't be this apple!!!

Joshua Naterman
RandomHavoc said:
Hahaha, I can just imagine it now.

Someone challenges Slizz' honour while he's at an old western bar about to enjoy an apple.

*Stares at opponent*

"You don't want to get me angry while I'm eating my apple."

*Crushes apple in hand without looking away from opponent*

"Now you've gotten me mad".

*Opponent wets pants*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ARCHIVED!!!!

Dude when I can crush an apple this is the skit that is going to appear on Youtube! Excellent work!!!

Blairbob

I recommend always carrying around an apple. Self defense weapon/deterrent indeed.

You can either throw it at them (if you can throw with good accuracy) or tear it apart and intimidate. +1 to either.

Samuel Carr

What's lame is that a lot of people think they can crush an apple because they just dig into it with their nails and fingertips

Tarun Suri
slizzardman said:
RandomHavoc said:
Hahaha, I can just imagine it now.

Someone challenges Slizz' honour while he's at an old western bar about to enjoy an apple.

*Stares at opponent*

"You don't want to get me angry while I'm eating my apple."

*Crushes apple in hand without looking away from opponent*

"Now you've gotten me mad".

*Opponent wets pants*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ARCHIVED!!!!

Dude when I can crush an apple this is the skit that is going to appear on Youtube! Excellent work!!!

Haha, I'll make sure to hold you to it!

Blairbob, that's awesome. It's been a while since I've randomly brought RPGs into RL talk. +1 to wisdom you must have had!

Blairbob

Well, I grew up playing baseball. As in from the crib. So the thought of carrying around baseballs as a deterrant was something I came up with in HS. I couldn't ever throw really hard or hard at all, but I'm pretty sure I could use it a distractionary tool that could also inflict some damage.

A bit like shuriken, except American with more mass and physical concussive damage and not illegal.