Setting up XRings

Started by Lorenzo Bonilla, August 17, 2011 · 2 Replies · 3,041 Views

Lorenzo Bonilla

Hello everyone , I just got a pair of xrings and I'm planning on mounting them in a concrete ceiling with 3/8" eye bolts, drop in concrete anchors and perhaps two 1/4" anchor shackles. Do you think this would be enough ? Each eye bolt holds a capacity of 350 lbs. , also how far apart should I place them ? thank you all for your help and time :)

Razor

Im planning to mount my rings to a concrete ceiling as well but this is how im planning to do it.

post-49570-13531537216276_thumb.jpg

This is actually mounted to a wooden ceiling, instead of the eye bolt im going to use something similar but made for concrete ceilings.

As for the distance apart , the standard olympic distance is 50 cm but the olympics' rings are placed 2.75 meters above the floor.

Im going to place mine at shoulder width.

Cole Dano

I've used these many times with no problem - size M8 has worked fine, if you want more M10.

Shield_Anchor_EyeBolt_300%20copy.jpg