Hi everyone!
I'm facing a big problem... TWISTING! Well, I always twisted to my left side and did my round off with right hand touching the floor first. I didn't started back twisting yet but I'm front twisting for about 3/4 years (just can do a 1 and a half twists though...) and now, a coach and a friend told me that I should change my twisting direction! Next year I'm starting artistic gymnastics so I'm always searching about this because starting all over again it's not that funny...
I searched and searched and I saw lot of contradictory opinions so I'm really really confused so I was hoping someone here, some expert gymnast or anyone to tell me if I really need to change or not.
I saw on youtube some gymnasts that do the same as me but when vaulting, they do the round of to the other side (of course it's not that perfect but they can live with that... and they don't seem to have any problems on fx exercises so...
Can someone help me please?
Thank you,
Nuno