Full Lay Back Lever

Started by Gustav, August 15, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,336 Views

Gustav

Hey Guys! :) Today I reached the full back lever :) Check it out and criticize as you want :)

Blairbob

A little bit lower...

Gustav
Blairbob said:
A little bit lower...

Yes noticed that :)

Blairbob

we say legit holds are 1-2-3. In reality, 2s but counting to 3 usually does the trick. If you are still short when counting to 3, I make my little guys count to 5.

RatioFitness

How long did it take you? I have been trying to get it for nearly 3 years!!!! :(

AlexX
RatioFitness said:
How long did it take you? I have been trying to get it for nearly 3 years!!!! :(

At first I was going to say no way should a back lever take 3 years but thinking about it it all depends on where you start. Everyone is different as long as you are following a proper routine with proper progressions you will eventually get it. Don't worry about how long it takes. If I gave up on skills that took too long to get I'd never have a OAC or a handstand press.

Gustav
RatioFitness said:
How long did it take you? I have been trying to get it for nearly 3 years!!!! :(

I have been doing workouts for one year but I really started to see improvements some months ago when I started doing the WODS. Didn't train specificly for the move. Just improved a lot in strenght :) Good luck with yours!!

Gym777

Could BL \ back lever pull be performed on parallel bars?