L-Sit stagnating - help

Started by Phil O'malley, August 15, 2011 · 2 Replies · 14,290 Views

Phil O'malley

I seem to have hit a wall with my FX L-Sit. I was able to hold 35s 5 weeks ago, but this has now slipped back to 30secs as tested this evening. I had noticed during this SSC that my 4*15s holds did not seem to be getting any easier. Does anyone have any suggestions? and are there any assistance exercises with carryover to the L-Sit? I m keen to get to my 60s or 3*30s L-sit so i can start some planche work. Your guidance is appreciated.

Blairbob

I wouldn't worry about a small margin, somethings are just different day in and day out.

Sit in a pike, place hands by knees or ankles and lift your heels off the floor.

Bottom of article. I do not want to link the url as it will steal bandwidth. http://drillsandskills.com/article/16

How much rest have you been allowing for the holds?

Gavin Strelitz

Nice Blairbob, I am going to add those pike and straddle lifts to my workouts. Cheers