Woohoo! September's almost here!

Started by Joshua Naterman, August 14, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,606 Views

Joshua Naterman

I am really excited about this Seminar!

I just love the groups that always assemble, they are quite simply made up of so many great guys and gals that it's impossible for me to not get excited to see some familiar faces and become familiar with a few new ones!

I am somewhat bubbling over with excitement right now, which is sort of strange because I'm off to do heavy yard work up in the mountains! Still, I had to share.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Blairbob

Maybe, I'm considering going to Arizona before I head to Colorado if I do move there. However, there is an Elite Fundraising/training camp in Central California@WoodwardGymnastics I might go to instead.

Both are very appealing especially when my friends said they're gonna have a mexican flavored labor day. Decisions!