Found this video on Ross Enamait's site. Walter Perfahl at age 75 doing handstand pirouettes and an elbow lever way better than mine. ![]()
Started by Archbishop o balance, August 13, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,563 Views
Found this video on Ross Enamait's site. Walter Perfahl at age 75 doing handstand pirouettes and an elbow lever way better than mine. ![]()
Archbishop o balance said:Found this video on Ross Enamait's site. Walter Perfahl at age 75 doing handstand pirouettes and an elbow lever way better than mine.
I hope he put his hand in his pocket out of habit or to hide an apparatus and not blood
ho ho ho ho leeeee crap
THIS is SOMETHING SPECIAL (sorry, I don't know why the youtube's not coming out right ...)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/O0hphXKsc_E
Archbishop o balance said:Found this video on Ross Enamait's site. Walter Perfahl at age 75 doing handstand pirouettes and an elbow lever way better than mine.
Yes, I have seen that video of Walter Perfahl; and also the one where he walks on his hands in a circle around his bottle. Whenever I feel like giving up my own quest for (much easier) gymnastic static holds, I go back to look at it and reload. I hope he is using a little device to protect his right hand. The guy in nautee’s video is inspiring too in his own right. Different story though.