When I'm doing a pike stretch, sitting on the floor, legs stretched in front and bending forward at the waist,
my right leg pops an inch or two, and turns outward noticeably.
I notice it also turns outwards while running.
My right leg is about .5 inch longer than my leg. The right is less flexible and more painful doing a pinforumis stretch than the left side for example. And I can touch my head to knee on the left side, but not the right. Also can touch my heel to butt on the left side, but not the right. In general, split flexiblity is poor when sitting on the floor, though not bad when I am rolled on my back.
Both left and right hamstrings are pretty tight.
If the leg length is the issue, I am obviously not going to shorten it, lol. But perhaps it has led to this some how?
The right hip has a good ROM when the joint is manually separated with a lot of effort and rotated.
I've been told that my joint capsule may be tight.
I had a few treatments with that but was concerned that it caused some pain while exercising so stopped.
Does anything stand out as needing work?
In general, it doesn't prevent me from doing much, except stretching. And it looks funny (to me).
Although, my left side is more prone to injuries, and I'm thinking that the imbalance is involved, perhaps!
Thank you ![]()