London GB Seminar, sign up!

Started by Richard Hamilton, August 10, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,641 Views

Richard Hamilton

I received an email from Coach saying that only one person has signed up so far. I'm waiting for some ebay items to finish selling in the next 7-10 days and I'll have the cash to confirm my place.

Apparently there was a large interest list so I thought I'd start a topic to jog peoples memories/encourage people to sign up and to try and ensure that this goes ahead because at the moment its not going to happen. Money is tight for most people but if I can scrape together the money on a fairly low wage as a carer then others can as well!

Coach, have you had any more registrations since you sent the email out?

Come on people, sign up, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

Rich :)

RatioFitness

London seminar is cancelled.

Looters stole all the still rings.

BA DA BING!!!!

:P

Iwan Thomas

Yes Ive been meaning to create this post as well.

When that email was sent out, I was the only one who had paid. I really want to go so guys please pay up!! It's only £230 - you can make cuts in other areas of your lives for an investment like this!

ashman27

Hi guys, yep I am going to pay in the next couple of days hopefully, but I am looking to go to all 3, so I need to make sure that I have enough spare cash to cover things (like my car blowing up, etc). Does anybody know how many people need to go for it to go ahead?

ashman27

Also, is it possible to buy day 1 now, and then pay for days 2 and 3 once we get down there at the end of October? Cheers guys.

ashman27

So I've just ordered the first day of the London seminar! :D Anyone else signing up?

Richard Hamilton

Hey Ashman, I'll be booking my place on the Level 1 at the end of the week when my ebay sales have finished. I'd love to do the whole weekend but I just can't afford it for the moment...

Richard Hamilton

At last, booked my place at the seminar! :D