Okay. I want to spend the next 2-3 months concentrating on strength as usual, but with a lot more focus on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. I don't want to get huge or anything (not that I could in just 2-3 months), but I DO want to get thick and strong looking upper body. Not the lower body as such, I'm already doing a good Poliquin routine for my calves, front squats and deadlifts, and the lower body WODs. I've been looking at Poliquins stuff which is awesome, but nothing that I could find has been organized into a weekly system. Ideally, I'd love to modify the upper body WODs somewhat...
Another option is following CP's routine (http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_art ... al_weights), but it's more free weight focused instead of bodyweight or weighted bodyweight stuff. It's pretty complicated, too. I'm not sure I can calculate all that stuff.
Can anyone offer any suggestions? This isn't permanent... I just want to pack on some upper body muscle on before continuing on to a more strength routine.
Thanks!