my hands has like 4 places where the skin is ripped of
becuase I were for months without dowels. I finally got these reisesprt size 4 gripps , the place (gimtrac) I bought these from
actually only sells up to size 3. So I had to wait Until they managed to get those gripps witch only fits just.
I also cant find for myself gymnastic shoes becuase my feet is to big. ( I do struggle to find normal shoes in the shops fitting me though)
So I am the only one without theese shoes in the club and becuase we train Into the night at my gymnastic gym. My toes feels like their freezing off. I do wear socks but it is not allowd when we do vualt or floor becuase our coach is worried about injury.
( and from personal experience you do slip with socks on where you would not normally)
##Any advice on making my toes warmer or finding fittable gymnastic shoes? ( this question is the point of the post)
And what am I going to do to find grips if my hands keep on getting bigger. ( Im still 17) ... and want to train gymnastics "for life"
Is there say affordable companies who makes "special" gymnatic shoes etc. etc.