An amazing Victorian attempt

Started by Yaad Mohammad, August 2, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,601 Views

Yaad Mohammad

dPGWfpG0fgA

This is even better than that other one :o.

Sternford

Any more information about this?

Marlon

I don't think that this was a victorian, or an attempt at a victorian. It looks to me like he's holding the rings underneath him with direct contact to his body. It's a cool skill though.

Seiji

People still record with cameras like that? We have 3d cameras now!

Gregor
Marlon said:
I don't think that this was a victorian, or an attempt at a victorian. It looks to me like he's holding the rings underneath him with direct contact to his body. It's a cool skill though.

That's right!

This is not victorian, but looks nice.

Yaad Mohammad
Sternford said:
Any more information about this?

Nope, I was browsing youtube and I found that...