Whenever I try to do a normal push-up or a backwards pseudo planche or anything with my hands backwards, my wrists hurt. I've had this since for 4 months and it has become worse ever since. I've tried resting for weeks but nothing helps. This is where I have pain in my wrists: 
Pain in my wrists
Started by Yaad Mohammad, July 31, 2011 · 6 Replies · 3,686 Views
Well when your hands are backwards, that is the focal point of pressure. Seems so to me even putting my hand on the wall.
How's your wrist flexibility, doing any of the wrist mobility?
Could be issues with extensor or flexor carpi ulnaris. Could also be ulnar nerve impingement. Either way, if either is the issue active release or graston-style (gua sha) work will make a huge difference.
Blairbob said:Well when your hands are backwards, that is the focal point of pressure. Seems so to me even putting my hand on the wall.How's your wrist flexibility, doing any of the wrist mobility?
Nope. Also, about the normal push-ups pain, I never had that and now I can only do them sideways
I have the same issue, i feel the pain mostly in my left wrist ( in the ulnar side ) when stretching my biceps by placing my palms on the floor with the fingers pointing backwards.
Graston technique and trigger point massage helped me a lot.
Had the same pain in both my wrists. Laid off of anything that aggravated it (mainly handstands and support holds) and did a bunch of stretching as well messaging on the forearm. The messaging was up and down the the forearm on the same side where the pain is, half way up the forearm I found a bunch of tender points. If you follow the muscle tissue up the forearm starting from the origin of pain you'll feel a very thick and tight muscle that is very hard to get at. Messaging that area provided almost immediate results.
Yes, whatever method you use follow the advice Alex posted. You have to find whatever is actually tight, and don't just stop in the forearms.
If you really want to do this perfectly you need to ride the line all the way up the arm, over the shoulder, and down the back to the opposite hip and leg. Find where the MOST tightness is and start as far away as you can from the center, working out tight spots as you go.
Example: You have the MOST tension in the upper back. At the very least you need to start with lower arms and thighs, working up the lower arm and then up the thigh, and then the upper arm and the hips/glutes, then the lower back and shoulders, and lastly actually hit the upper back. If you don't "untie the knots" that are causing the center to ball up first you can't get rid of the central tension permanently, and if you don't kill that central tension the tightness that's causing training issues will keep cropping up!