I've looked around online and googled a bit and can't find out how to do this for my specific situation.
Basically I need to figure out a way to install the rings that I've ordered. I have a doorway pullup bar but unfortunately when I moved to my current apartment, no door frame will allow it to be put up so I can't use that.
So it looks like I'm going to have to go with eye bolts, as they seem to be what you use to hang heavy objects. But I don't know how to hang them (I'm definitely not a handy guy). The thing is, I can't get at the stud. I'm in a basement apartment with drywall on the ceiling and I can't tear up the floor above us because it's not my apartment. And I can't really tear up the ceiling either.
So is there a way to just screw it in and it be secure? Or if an eyebolt doesn't work, another type of screw or something that would work?
edit: Also I should probably mention that I'd like each bolt to support at over 300 lbs in case I ever decide to do anything with a single ring (one arm hangs/chins, one hand pullups, etc), or I'm thinking of picking up a climbing rope which I could also attach to it, with the ability to add a bit of weight.(I'm between 200 - 210 lbs)