i need parralletes for my training

Started by ashita, July 31, 2011 · 11 Replies · 5,358 Views

ashita

Hey everyone,

my push-up handles are broken so instead of buy a new pair i want to buy some parallettes, it is much better.

I have looked around the web,it is pretty expensive , and i know we can build one with PVC but i don't have local store to buy the stuff, i need to go much further from my home and i'm pretty lazzy lol

If anyone is interested to build a pair for me and send it to me, of course we will have an arrangement about the money, then contact me in PM.

thanks.

ashita

Nobody :(

Cole Dano

I would consider it, depends on what you want and your price range, and how much of a hurry you are in.

I've been working on a design that can be used as both parallets and mini parallel bars.

We have a guy who makes absolutely beautiful laminated hardwood rails, and another friend who welds the frame.

I could do a custom one as well, but like i said i could take some time.

ashita

I have sent you a PM :)

Jeremy Kieley

If you want to buy a pair, a great deal I found was

http://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-parallettes.php (Canada store)

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-parallettes.php (US Store)

Even though it said it wasn't free shipping, It was free shipping for me (only paid about $85 dollars in total) so if you live in Canada it may be as well for you. It may even be free shipping for US. They look like a solid pair of parallettes that will last forever.

Mine are in the mail since I only recently ordered them so I haven't used them yet but I've read around online about them and it's all been good reviews.

So it may be worth the investment to you or it may be too much for you. But I figured I would let you know about them anyway.

ashita

hey madkinight, so what about the bars ? are they good ? solid ? don't move when you do HSPU on them ? etc

give me your feedback, i'm ready to take them !

ashita

I have ordered them, i'll give my review once i get them !

Can't wait to train with them ! 8)

ashita

I received them an hour ago, they are awesome !!!!!!!!

I can't wait to train with them monday as the week end i rest my upper body...

they are just perfect!!!

Jeremy Kieley
ashita said:
I received them an hour ago, they are awesome !!!!!!!!

I can't wait to train with them monday as the week end i rest my upper body...

they are just perfect!!!

NO FAIR!!! I still haven't got mine yet :(

They are shipped out and the tracking number shows they're getting closer though so I expect to have them any day now. Hope you enjoy them :)

ashita

Oh sorry about that !

Hope you get them soon !

Yeah they are my new babies lol, you can't even imagine what i was using before for my workout, now it's like i'm in a new world i'll progress even more quickly now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Kieley
ashita said:
Oh sorry about that !

Hope you get them soon !

Yeah they are my new babies lol, you can't even imagine what i was using before for my workout, now it's like i'm in a new world i'll progress even more quickly now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great to hear. I would've hated to recommend a bad product. Glad to hear they're every bit as solid as I thought they were.

Though I don't see you having a lot more to progress towards. You seem strong enough as it is. Leave some strength gains for others :P

Haha keep it up and I look forward to seeing a video of you kicking ass on them

ashita
madknight said:
ashita said:
Oh sorry about that !

Hope you get them soon !

Yeah they are my new babies lol, you can't even imagine what i was using before for my workout, now it's like i'm in a new world i'll progress even more quickly now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I don't see you having a lot more to progress towards. You seem strong enough as it is. Leave some strength gains for others :P

:twisted: :P

Haha keep it up and I look forward to seeing a video of you kicking ass on them

Thanks i will :)