This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WODs Coming Soon!

Started by Coach Sommer, February 1, 2008 · 14 Replies · 5,462 Views

Coach Sommer

WODs Coming Soon!

By popular demand, Gymnastic Bodies will shortly be posting WODs (Workout of the Day) in the Daily's section of the main page. The goal is for there to be video support as well as a daily workout, which will in turn lead to the building of a video library to explain and demonstrate exercises. Enjoy!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

pdpbanks

Awesome! Definitely looking forward to them.

Stefan Sandow

I'm ready to start .

Stefan

kbryk

I'll see if I can get some videos up, if you are allowing users to post videos?

Coach Sommer

Posting Videos

Personal videos for instruction, sharing and critique may be posted in the digital coaching forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

kbryk

Sounds great Coach, your website is going to grow fast!

Elawin

Great! :D:D:D

I´m looking forward to it.

chad

Coach,

Can you provide an update to when the WOD's might be avaiable. I know that you are extremely busy.

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Coach Sommer

Busy is an understatement to say the least. I have just returned from spending the majority of the past two weeks on the road out of state at gymnastic competitions.

That being said however, my plan is to try to begin posting WODs by next Friday, however it is possible that it may run into the following Friday. It will depend on how prepared my athletes are for some upcoming competitions and whether we have a few free moments to film some demonstrative elements for the WODs.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Kevperry11

looking forward to everything coach

Danny

I really look forward to this, but what will this section look like.. Just a workout put together every day? Will the exercises chosen be for intermediates or for beginners?

I can't wait for the book Coach!

Greets, your number one fan! :wink:

mmcg24

Coach,

Got my rings the other day, couldn't wait to start using them. Now that you are thinking of postings some WODs, I am totally stoked. I am curious though. I currently do the WOD from another website. Will your WODs be all inclusive, meaning for the most part they'll be the only workouts someone will need to do, or do you see them as something to add to what the average person may already be doing?

Thanks,

Mike McGee

Alex

This get a w00t from me....w00T

Coach Sommer

The Gymnastic Bodies WODs are designed to be all inclusive.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

mmcg24

Thanks Coach, I can't wait to get started.