Welcome!

Started by Coach Sommer, January 11, 2008 · 14 Replies · 5,244 Views

Coach Sommer

Welcome!

While the designers finish the website, feel free to enjoy the forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ido Portal

Thank you coach, for creating this wonderfull and long awaited web site.

Let us start exchanging advice, material and experiences with our training and the training of our athletes, and through this meeting place, grow together quicker and stronger.

See you around the forum,

Ido Portal

Hacasa Performance Center,

Haifa, Israel.

Elawin

Finally! :D

This webpage i much longed for, at least from me. I´m quite convinced that I will learn a lot of good info from this forum and webpage that will help me in my chosen sport and in my work as a police officer.

Great work with the page Mr Sommer.

Kevin

Thanks for putting up this website and forum. I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

chad

Thanks for the forum coach. I am looking forward at a new type of training and I can't wait to purchase your book as soon as it becomes avaiable.

Chad

By the way Elawin I am a police officer too any look forward to discussing with you how this training helps us in our chosen profession.

Russ

Hello fellow posters!

Seeing this website become available is a moment

I have been waiting for with great anticipation. I

look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Thank you Coach Sommer and to everyone that has

made this possible!

Wade

Hey Coach, and hello to all you guys on here,

Thanks very much for creating this forum coach as i know i am going to learn heaps., it has allowed me to get the advice and the opinions of trainers from all around the world.

Can't wait for the book to come out.

Looking foward to talking with all ya guys,

Wade,

p.s Thanks very much coach for getting back to my emails over the past 12 months,

langdon0555

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the boards so far...and a thanks to coach sommer for his wisdom to the fitness/exercise community.

Casey

kbryk

Great looking forum Coach, keep the great work up, hopefully this community grows into something big!

Calbear

Hey everybody,

Just thought I'd say hello. Also, I've really been looking forward to the books as they give me yet another reason to finally get out of commercial gyms which just seem to suck the life out of most people!

Scotty Hagnas

Hi Coach-

Congrats on getting the site up and going! I'm looking forward to your books, and watching this forum grow. This is a great step forward for the bodyweight strength community.

I plan to visit here regularly!

Tetsu

Fantastic website & forum, really looking forward to learning as much as possible!

playdohh22

Hi,

I am new here. I've found this through youtube. Coach Sommer posted up such amazing videos. Looking forward to meet you all on the forum ! :D

Danny

Super website, it is full of information and easy to look trough.. Most of the answers here are from people who really know what they're talking about!

Can't wait to read your book!!

Craig Wilson

I'm so happy I found this place and the youtube videos. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner.