new SSC FSP times

Started by Samuel Carr, July 28, 2011 · 5 Replies · 1,805 Views

Samuel Carr

I didn't know whether to put this here or in workout logs. I decided I'm going to start recording my FSP tests at the beginning of each new SSC to check for form and progress. These are the max holds, so when I'm doing sets I have divided the time in half.

Samuel Carr

My progress wasn't as good as I was hoping but I was focusing a lot more on scapular position as well as pushing through the elbows with hands backwards so I think it will be better in the long run.

http://youtu.be/oVqEXV7CZQU

http://youtu.be/oVqEXV7CZQU

My 50% times wil be:

adv frog - 20

reverse pu - 30

tuck FL - 15

straddle L low - 20

flat tuck BL - 20

L sit low - 15

Finn Frank

The video is private :?

Samuel Carr
Finnbar said:
The video is private :?

Sorry. I just fixed it

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

nice video... i'm not an expert here, but you're looking to much to the camera, maybe if you focus more on the FSP XD

Samuel Carr

I needed to make sure I was keeping form