A little core exercise I came up with..

Started by ashman27, July 27, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,334 Views

ashman27

Hey guys, this is a move I thought up the other day (probably been done before though); tuck l-sit, to advanced L-sit, to the bottom portion of a manna, and then back again.

Anybody else got any cool combinations of exercises? Started to try and think of some to make it a bit more challenging!

vTtoXxCcJ3Q

Quick Start Test Smith

Wow, ashita. You're so stable in that raised position that it looks like you're sitting on the floor.

RatioFitness

That's not ashita.

Alessandro Mainente

if you can also press to handstand you can do this, i usually to this during the warm up of my breakdance training (AFTER A GREAT SEATED PIKE STRETCH, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY NEAR TO THE KNEE WITH YOUR BODY) to warmup mu wrist, shoulder, abs, pecs and back...

start from handstand, slow down with straigth/bent arm in a straddle l-sit where you have you legs over the arms (like the start of straddle press to handstand from seated position), hold it for 2 sec, now lift your arm and move a leg into the l-sit, lift the other arm and go in normal l-sit, hold it, perform a l-sit lift, return into l-sit, and do 2-3 l-sit circles...

for the l-sit run see this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQlKNVIZ ... re=related

in this link you can found a very great number of exercise that you can do for your core for example the L-support straddle one leg raised...and you can combine it

Samuel Carr

For some reason it doesnt look like your elbows are locked out

Larry Roseman
element3904 said:
For some reason it doesnt look like your elbows are locked out

Uh oh. Only a 9.9 :)

ashman27

Wow Alex that L-sit spin is insane, I could just about do 180 with rubbish form lol. I'll keep practising!

Yeah I don't know why my elbows don't look locked. I think they bend slightly when transitioning to the MSH of the manna. I'll have to keep an eye on that. It's strange actually, my biceps have grown so much that with a locked arm my elbow sometimes looks hyperextended, even though it's not. Anyone else get that?