This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 110726

Started by Coach Sommer, July 26, 2011 · 8 Replies · 2,223 Views

Coach Sommer

K7DaRCQh0lY

Perform:

1x10 Cast Wall Walks

1x5 Pike Box Press HS

1x10 Straddle Box Press HS

10 minutes of HS Wall Runs

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:

1) Rest 1-2 minutes between Press HS sets.

2) If Cast Wall Walks are insufficiently challenging, you may perform PL Wall Walks instead. The key difference between these two variations is that the hands will remain behind the shoulders at all times during the descent and ascent of the PL Walks, whereas in the Cast Wall Walks the hands are directly under the shoulders.

3) Remember to adjust the height as necessary during the Box Press HS variations to ensure that the presses are sufficiently challenging.

4) If you cannot press to HS, then press to HeS.

5) If you are strong enough, replace the Box Press HS variations with Press HS from an L-sit on parallets or PBs.

6) If you exceptionally strong, perform the Press HS variations on the XR.

7) Rest 3-5 minutes

8 ) Spend 10 minutes performing HS Wall runs. Time spent resting does not count toward the 10 minute total. Strive to perform the 10 minutes of HS Wall Runs in as few sets as possible.

9) Rest as necessary, but strive to keep rest periods to an absolute minimum. Unless you are already extremely well conditioned gymnastically, this should be a very challenging workout.

10) You may increase the intensity of the HS Wall Runs by lifting a straight arm up to the hips during each step rather than merely touching the shoulder.

Josh Schmitter

Wrist Routine(minus wrist pushups)

FSP Pre-req Warmup

WOD:

5x2 CWW(starting from bottom)/2min rest between sets

1x5 Pike HeS Press/2min rest

1x10 Straddle HeS Press

5min rest(Lower Leg/Ankle Prehab)

10 min HS wall runs:

-2 x [30s on/60s off x10 + 1x10 Wrist Pushups on knees]/5min between sets

-First 3 times Regular Wall Runs, All subsequent Box HeSPU runs

-My goal is to up my Regular wall run x1(minimum) each time this WOD comes up so eventually I'll get to my first whole set being full Wall Runs, then adding onto the second set in same fashion.

-So glad these days come before rest days :)

Falcon

How I should do this WOD?

10 CWW

2min. rest then

5 Pike Box Press HS

2min. rest then

10 Straddle Box Press HS

and then the HS Wall Runs?

That can't be enough, or is it?

Falcon

1x10 Cast Wall Walks

1x5 RLL - Wall HS

1x10 Straddle Wall Box Press HS

10 minutes of HS Wall Runs

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups (on bed :D)

Mark Wyly

1x10 cast wall walks

1x5 pike press floor

1x10 straddle press floor

3 minute wall run

1 minute rest

2.5 minute wall runt

1minute rest

2minute wall run

1 minute redt

1.5 minute wall run

30sec rest

1 min wall run

Rafael David

Done! :)

zombat

Wrist Routine

FSP pre-rec warmup

Tuck L-Sit / Tuck V-Up

Tuck Back Lever / Tuck Pullup

Frogstand /Dips

Tuck Front Lever / German Hang Pull (tucked)

1x5 Cast Wall Walks

no HS presses of any kind :( I need to figure out how to make this exercise easier ... I'm guessing headstand presses would be an easier form?

1 minute wall runs

Am currently beat ... this is my first day adding the WODs to my routine.

Wheelson

cast wall walks

5,3,2

5 pike press to headstand (head on cinderblock)

5 straddle wall press to handstand (was very impressed with myself that I could do these finally!)

5 straddle press to headstand (head on cinder block)

10 minutes of handstand wall runs

10 rounds of 30 seconds on 30 seconds off

rest 5 mins

5 rounds 30 seconds on 30 seconds off followed by 5 more rounds of 30 seconds on 1 minute off.

2x10 wrist pushups on knees

Coach's wrist prehab routine

In April I was 2 weeks behind on the WOD's. I've finally crept back to only one day behind and I wanna catch up already!!!

LIE

O my......

This is my 1st wod after 2weeks break due to sickness in my eyes.

Wu shoulder n wrist rehab n mobility

10 cww (my 1st 10 consecutive non break cww)

5 wall pike press to hs (consecutive)

10 wall straddle press to hs (consecutive)

14set of

45s wall run HS,rest 90s

Static stretching

I thought I would loss my strength after 2weeks break, but what I found is,I feel a lot energized.....

Strangeeeeee...........