So, last week sometime I hurt my whole elbow structure. Not really sure what did it, but I know it hurts. The symptoms are weird:
[*:z6n8i93k]Straight arm pulling or pushing work is fine, but causes strong pain on release - Front lever and L-Sit are notable here, the holds are fine, but once I release, I get a stabbing bicep pain
[*:z6n8i93k]Dips and HSPUs cause a "tearing" pain on the outside/tricep portion when I get beyond 90 degrees.
[*:z6n8i93k]Back lever feels like it is pulling the bicep area that is hurting, but causes no pain (beyond normal muscle fatigue)
This is annoying. I just had to sub some XR support holds for dips, and reverse crunches for L-Sits, because I couldn't do the holds. I know that I should probably RICE this thing, and will do so after I hit submit, but I imagine it won't be perfect by Wed (my next workout - HSPUs and Pullups).
Any advice here? Should I skip the next workout entirely? Sub in other things?