I pulled a musle

Started by Tefached, July 24, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,386 Views

Tefached

Hey sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Today I think I pulled a fibre in my right lattisimus, from working front lever with too short warm up I guess :oops:. It didn't hurt much in the beginning, but I decided to give it a little rest anyway. After that it got slightly worse and I had to quit training for today.

So I'm just asking for some advice what to do to get back to traning ASAP? Besides rest -.-' Any stretches or any sorts of stuff?

Falcon
Tefached said:
Hey sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Today I think I pulled a fibre in my right lattisimus, from working front lever with too short warm up I guess :oops:. It didn't hurt much in the beginning, but I decided to give it a little rest anyway. After that it got slightly worse and I had to quit training for today.

So I'm just asking for some advice what to do to get back to traning ASAP? Besides rest -.-' Any stretches or any sorts of stuff?

Do everything that doesn't hurt you, if you can do dips, do dips, if you can work some core stuff, or legs, do that. If you're on a good diet and you're doing some prehab - http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/07/s ... ences.html (also there is another shoulder prehab video on YT by Ido, search for that.) Then you will recover from this minor injury pretty quickly, also, you may think about integrating those two routines (Shoulder and Scapula prehab) as part of your warmup.

Tefached

Thanks for the link dude, I really appreciate it. I'mma try some exercises and hope I'll be able to continue duty tomorrow :) ..And try to be more careful next time :?

Falcon
This is the second video I've been talking about, I highly recommend doing this as your warmup, and also doing this on your recovery days, I've lost my bands recently :cry:, but I loved just playing around with them, strenghtening your shoulders like this will help you in HS, MU, and a LOT of other stuff. Njoy :)